INDIVIDUAL SERVICE PLANNING
805-928-5000 ext. 229
VTC Client and Business Services Office
- Person Centered Services
- Individual Support
- Life Planning
- Case Management
- Employment Access
- Behavioral Support
- Parent/Family Care provider Support
- Community Partnership
- Referral to Community Linkages
- Transportation Planning
- Social Security Reporting
- Benefits Counseling
- Technology and Resource Center
- Emergency Management
- Individual and Staff Training
- Transition Planning
Did you know VTC?
- Uses person and family centered planning
- Established in 1962 by a group of parents
- Uses all positive teaching techniques
- Has served the Santa Maria Valley for over 50 years and Lompoc for over 25 years
- Have intensive staff training in mentorship; competency based training, Non-Violent Crisis Prevention and Intervention Training, First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, and regular staff training updates
- Be 18 years or older.
- Have a medically documented physical, mental or developmental disability.
- Be able to benefit from services offered.
- Free from contagious disease that are spread through casual contact.
- Free from behaviors that pose a danger to self or others.
- Conform to safety rules and practices.
- Respond positively to supervision.
- Attend at least 85% of scheduled days.
- Desire meaningful activity.
- VTC’s policy prohibits discrimination against any applicant for services because of race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, age, marital status, handicap or national origin.